Unit cooler converting into dual drain plate in case of electric defrosting
1. High-efficiency for defrosting drain plate
Double layer structure is used to form a heating layer on the entire drain plate, maximizing the drain effect
2. Reduced operating cost
Reduced heater capacity compared to the existing product results in a decrease in power consumption and in the operating costs altogether.
3. Extended service life for heater
Since it is not installed in a place with high humidity inside the evaporator, it achieves an effect of extending the life of a heater.
4. Easy maintenance
There is no need to disassemble the entirety of the piping and drain plate during heater replacement – only the double-plate needs to be taken apart, making it easy to maintain.
Perforated structure of the water sprinkler barrel for water defrosting
1. Decreased splashing to the outside when spraying (compared to the nozzle type)
Achieves uniform defrosting effect through the natural sprinkler system triggered by a natural fall
2. of the secondary water tank
Increased regeneration effect through hole intervals and size adjustment according to the FIN intervals
3. Less amount of frosting on the floor of the refrigerating chamber around the evaporator
4. Perfect defrosting in the header area (using a nozzle)